World Water Day 2023 is about accelerating change to solve water and sanitation issues. The global campaign encourages stakeholders from all levels of society to participate in the Water Action Agenda which promise that everyone would have safely managed water and sanitation by 2030. You can play your part.
The Water Sanitation and Hygiene Symposium (Wash 2023) will be held 19-21 June 2023 in Monrovia, Liberia. WASH 2023 will provide a forum for representatives of government, non-government organizations, research institutions, industry and civil organizations to discuss and strengthen cooperation links.
The conference topics will include:
- Water and Sanitation Hygiene (WASH) initiatives
- Management of Water, Waste Water and Storm Water
- Health Effects of Poor Water and Sanitation
- Biological Landfill Leachate Treatment Process
- Policies, Regulations and Management Best Practices
- Linkages between Climate, Water, Sanitation and Health
- Planning Sound Management of Water Resources and Infrastructure
- Water and Health Economics
- Funding Investment, Operation, Maintenance and Expansion of Services